In the interests of transparency and on the usage made of your personal data, ÓNÍSÌ PARIS informs you of the use made of it, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (“GDPR”) as well as the provisions of the Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended (“LIL”).
- Categories of personal data collected by ÓNÍSÌ PARIS
- Purposes of collection by ÓNÍSÌ PARIS
- Recipient(s) of the personal data
- Accessing, updating and/or deleting personal data
- Retention period of your personal data
- Your rights regarding your personal data
- Regulatory or contractual nature of the provision of personal data
2. Categories of personal data collected by ÓNÍSÌ PARIS
This is information about you as a private person that you have communicated to ÓNÍSÌ PARIS through different communication channels.
We inform you that the information that must be provided to ÓNÍSÌ PARIS is visibly indicated by an asterisk on our Site. This information is essential for the processing of your orders. Information not marked with an asterisk is optional.
As part of your relationship with ÓNÍSÌ PARIS, the following data may be collected.:
Title, surname, first names, address, telephone number (landline and/or mobile), fax number, e-mail addresses, date of birth, proof of identity if necessary
Credit card number, postal or bank identity statement, cheque number
The transaction number, the detail of the service
Monitoring of the commercial relationship
Order history, origin of the order, correspondence with the customer and customer relationship management service, exchanges, and customer comments
Payment of invoices
Terms of payment, remittances, receipts, balances and unpaid
3. Purposes of collection by ÓNÍSÌ PARIS
The collection by ÓNÍSÌ PARIS of personal data relating to its Customers takes place in several cases:
- The execution of the contract between you and ÓNÍSÌ PARIS. The execution of the contract involves carrying out many operations relating to the management of Customers concerning in particular contracts; orders; invoices; accounting and in particular the management of customer accounts; the monitoring of the customer relationship. This may also include the provision of access to the Site and access to your dedicated customer area to allow you, in particular, to consult and track your orders, the execution of orders you have placed on the Site (including the tracking and return of products as well as any complaints); or simply to answer your questions about the Products or process requests for orders.
- The realization of the legitimate interests of ÓNÍSÌ PARIS in its capacity as a company with commercial activity. For example, ÓNÍSÌ PARIS has a legitimate interest in offering its existing Customers products similar or similar to those already purchased by the Customer and will thus be able to inform you of new similar Products that may be of interest to you.
- Your consent to receive information from ÓNÍSÌ PARIS. It will thus be able to send newsletters and any other documentation (brochures in particular) that you have requested. This may include the management of any subscription and unsubscription to newsletters at your request; the communication of information relating to ÓNÍSÌ PARIS: news, products and services, commercial prospecting, and personalized offers.
- Compliance with the legal, regulatory, accounting and tax obligations of ÓNÍSÌ PARIS. We may retain information relating to invoicing and accounting in particular in order to demonstrate compliance with our legal obligations.
4. Recipient(s) of personal data
As part of its commercial activity, ÓNÍSÌ PARIS uses technical service providers. Your data may be processed by these technical service providers (IT, hosting, email distribution, maintenance, online payment provider, etc.).
ÓNÍSÌ PARIS undertakes not to transfer or sell personal data concerning you to non-partner third parties. We do not disclose any personal data of our Clients to agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
If the law, an authority (for example the tax administration or the CNIL) or a judge should oblige ÓNÍSÌ PARIS to communicate personal data concerning you, ÓNÍSÌ PARIS undertakes, as far as possible, to notify you (unless ÓNÍSÌ PARIS is not authorized to do so in particular in view of the legal or judicial obligations that may be incumbent on it).
Finally, we may buy or merge or be purchased by another company or transfer all or part of our assets. In such a case, you will be notified in advance and will have the possibility to delete your account.
5. Accessing, updating and/or deleting personal data
You can modify the personal data you have entered on the Site via the “My Account” section. You can also make your request by sending an email or a letter to the contact details indicated in Article 9 – Contact.
6. Duration of storage of your personal data
Your personal data is kept for the time necessary to carry out the purposes described above as well as for the duration of the applicable legal requirements.
7. Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the following rights over your personal data, under the conditions set out in the aforementioned texts:
- Right of access, rectification and erasure of your personal data,
- limitation of the processing of your personal data,
- Opposition to the processing of your personal data,
- Portability of your personal data – this right gives you the possibility to retrieve part of your personal data in an open and machine-readable format,
- Definition of guidelines on the fate of your data after your death,
- Where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
These rights can be exercised by sending an email or a letter to the contact details indicated in Article 9 – Contact.
As part of these requests to exercise your rights, your request to exercise your rights must indicate your surname, first name, e-mail address.
A response will then be sent to you within a maximum period of one (1) month following receipt of the request, except in case of difficulties in processing your request. It will also be necessary to specify the address to which the reply must reach you.
In the event that you consider that your rights are not respected with regard to the protection of your personal data or that an action relating to the conditions of the processing of your personal data would be incompatible with the GDPR, you may file a complaint with the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté (CNIL):
3 Place de Fontenoy – TSA 80715
75334 PARIS CEDEX 07
Phone : 01 53 73 22 22
Fax : 01 53 73 22 00
8. Regulatory or contractual nature of the provision of personal data
The requirement to provide your personal data is both contractual and regulatory; the refusal to provide this data may result in the impossibility for ÓNÍSÌ PARIS to comply with its contractual and/or legal obligations.